does harry ever just wake up at night sweaty with flashbacks of how hard he flirted with freddie flintoff on live television
"Homophobia: The fear that another man will treat you like you treat women." ~ (unattributed)
Bless the human who made this post
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
Okay, so I have watched this gif about 100 times now and there is just absolutely no way that Louis and Harry weren’t kissing. It looks like whispering at first, partly because you just assume that they can’t kiss on stage, but once you look at the little details you realize that they are (although I’m assuming they were somewhere covered, and didn’t realize that their shadows were being clear as day for everyone in the audience.)
First of all just look at Harry’s right arm. He reached out for Louis when he is walking towards him, and then pulls him closer to his body. I’m sorry but there is absolutely no way he would pull him in like that if they were just going to whisper. You can also see Harry’s hand about halfway into the gif, it is wrapped around Louis’ waist and resting on the curve on his spine, just above Louis’ butt. Again: not something you do when you are being whispered to. Now look at Louis’ left hand. Just before it goes behind Harry his hand is cupped like a C, so he can hold the back of Harry’s neck to support him while they snog. Lastly, please pay attention to the angle at which they are standing at. Part of the reason that this looks like whispering at first is that Harry is angled slightly towards the audience so it doesn’t seem possible that his lips are connecting with Louis’. What isn’t so obvious at first, however, is that Louis’ back is angled towards the audience as well, so their faces are right in front of each other.
This is an honest to God kiss that we have on footage and I don’t know why more people aren’t talking about this.
does anyone know when this was from
All I want is education, and I am afraid of no one.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.” — Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
Islamic headscarf 101.
this is really important because I didn’t realize there was a difference and other people should know this